tiistai 27. maaliskuuta 2012

Smile, you'r worth it !


 

Remember somebody, somewhere is waiting for you!

 

Sometimes i just stare at the mirror, and asking myself "why don't you like me?"

Why do i run away, if i love you? I'm scared to take a risk and lose my chance with you!

I thought you would be my whole life? But no you did your mistake, what you never gonna do again, WHIT ME!

It's easier to say goodbye to someone you don't care then someone who is your whole fucking world!

Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it, only in peaces!

I was in love a million times.
First it was when I met him, and the next was everytime I look at him!

What does even mean think called LOVE?
Do we feel it? Do we touch it? Do we kiss it? Do we hug it? It's all of it, most of all we feel it. When you see the person who you love, you fell butterflies in your tummy.

You promised that you'd never leave me? So where are you now?

 

when you smile at me , i go crazy inside!


I've loved you for a thousand years, I've loved you thousand more!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti